Scope & Size:
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (fka TCMC) in Scranton is one of the nation’s newest degree-awarding medical colleges and the first of its kind to open in Pennsylvania since 1963. Construction included a new 180,000 square foot medical sciences building featuring state-of-the-art research labs and equipment.
NRG North led the successful integration of the facility’s building automation systems (BAS), security, lighting, HVAC, and energy monitoring. Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine facilities staff can access controls system information 24/7 locally as well as remotely through a custom, sophisticated front-end system and Web portal.
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine Featured Products & Technology:
- • I/A Series Building Automation System
- • Continuum Card Access System
- • PELCO CCTV System
- • Clipsal Low Voltage Lighting System
- • Square D Variable Frequency Drives
- • Square D Electrical Gear
- • Square D Powerlink System
- • Square D Powerlogic System
- • Square D Electrical Metering
- • Integration to Pheonix Lab Control Systems
- • Integration to Aircuity Monitoring System
- • Integration of Audio/Visual System
- • Interfaced Daylight Harvesting
For more information or to schedule a comprehensive evaluation/audit of your current building and its infrastructure systems, please call 570.374.1933 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.